Monday, October 26, 2009

Whimsical Ranch Wedding












Earlier this month my brother got married on a ranch about an hour north of Dallas in a town called Whitesboro. The bride wanted the decor to have a very whimsical feeling. The wedding was held outdoors under a tent (because it rained). The original plan was to have the ceremony in front of one of several ponds on the property. Everything still turned out beautiful.

The colors were purple and green. The flower arrangements and table linens were gorgeous. Even the flower girls dresses had little wings attached for a whimsical feel...so cute. Check out photos above. It was a night to remember. I wish I had more photos to share but I didn't take a lot of pictures. It was a busy weekend, especially being part of the wedding party. Oh and I love the mossy accents here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment