Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Champagne & Sweets Cocktail Party

I love this idea for a Spring Champagne & Sweets Cocktail Party. This post was originally an idea for a wedding reception but I think this would be great for a Spring Cocktail party with friends.  The simplicity is beautiful.  You could also add more Spring colors too with flowers, etc.  Turquoise anyone?  My favorite parts are the champagne glass tags and the pink flags in the strawberries.  Cute pink decorated mini cupcakes for a final touch would be perfect!  Love!
 
 
 
  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the flags as well. I also love the wrapped candy-simple, but looks gorgeous.

    kristy @ http://thepurplepug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm the strawberries on skewers? I am stealing this immediately.

    ReplyDelete