Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, So Many Ways....

to decorate Easter eggs!  And so much fun.  It was my favorite Easter tradition when I was a kid.  Below are lots of different examples.  Since I'm in the graphic design/advertising field I love the more designed ones.  I really like the picture of the three colored dots.  Reminds me of Pantone colors and the design with the letters which of course reminds me of fonts and copywriting.  Can ya tell I'm writing this while I'm at work:)  The egg is the perfect blank canvas to create pretty much anything and any design you want.  Enjoy!
Reference: Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Love them all! The first ones are my fav, though!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, they are allll sooooo pretty!

    i love this post!

    ReplyDelete