Friday, April 9, 2010

Eat em' up!

Crawfish...I always get so homesick around this time of year because it's the beginning of Crawfish season.  If you've never been to a Crawfish boil it is definitely something you should experience at least once.  It's a great excuse to have a party and get together with friends and family.  Luckily I've actually found a place here in Chicago that has a huge boil every Memorial Day weekend.  So, I get my fix then:)  Below are some photos of what a Crawfish boil looks like and some cute invitations I found.  I love the red and yellow/gold one.  Great colors to incoporate into a party!
 References: Photos
 Invitations - Dancing Crawfish, Red and Gold, One Crawfish, Boil Pot

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try them... cute invites!

    Here in MD we have crab parties... similar to your pic above, but with crabs and old bay and beer for sure!