Friday, August 28, 2009

Bar-be-que, Daisies and Gingham


















My brother is getting married in October and my mom decided to give the happy couple a shower. I of course was totally all over it and asked if I could give her some ideas. She wanted the party to be a casual bar-be-que. So, I came up with a daisy, red gingham and lemon decor' theme. I had so much fun making the invitations, all of the banners, bride and groom nametags and setting up the table centerpieces and other decor' around the house.
I got the party favors idea from the hwtm website. Instead of using the jars as drinking glasses we filled them with lemon slice candies and put raffia ribbon around them and a tag with the couple's names and date of the wedding. So cute! And the party was a huge success.

3 comments: